Friday, May 13, 2011

Listen To Your Heart



So I really wasn't expecting to have anything ready to post today, but the PS22 Chorus really blew me away this afternoon, picking up these difficult harmonies (with a key change no less) in just one rehearsal. So here is the beautiful 80's pop ballad by Roxette called "Listen To Your Heart," made all the more poignant by our favorite fifth graders! Thanks to Mr. Eberle for contributing his guitar skills, and of course props to Denise for filling in on the solo spot for today....




Huge thanks to Ms. Lisa for the pristine filming and snapping the title photo of the post!

UPDATE: Thanks to Perez Hilton for his wonderful post and praise!



3 comments:

Blondie said...

I've been writing a paper for a graduate class on a pretty depressing topic. Through a little procrastination, I came across this video on Friday night. I was absolutely floored by your talent! It made me miss the my time in the children's choir in elementary school. Even though I'm studying Public Administration, my heart belongs to music and PS22 made my heart skip a beat. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Not only to Perez give you a shout out, but Roxette's own Per Gessle retweeted about it whilst on tour in South Africa (see http://twitter.com/#!/partypleaser )

rikje_l said...

I agree with Anonymous, you could upate for this video b/c I think Per Gessle mentioned it even twice :0))))